Dentistry is my passion. For over 25 years it has been my privilege to improve patients’ smiles and have a chance to enhance their lives.
We really appreciate our patients' loyalty and the opportunity to make a difference in their lives. Each individual arrives with unique needs and requires gentle treatment to feel at ease. Enriching a person's smile is key to his or her her self-confidence and overall health. Creating that healthy smile, improving his or her bite, alleviating pain, and providing routine dental care can make a lasting difference for someone. Providing dental treatment with integrity and the highest quality service nurtures my growth and ongoing interest in dentistry.
Education and Experience
As a perpetual student, I have the expertise and knowledge you can trust. Years of continuing education locally and across the country have enhanced my knowledge of traditional dentistry, full mouth reconstruction, cosmetics, and occlusion. for 10 years
- Visiting Faculty for 10 years at the Spear Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- University of Michigan for an advanced dental residency and Master of Science degree in dentistry (MS).
- Northwestern University for Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- University of Washington undergraduate education
- DOCS Conscious Sedation
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
I was born in Seattle and grew up in the Midwest. For the past 32 years, I have resided in Federal Way. I am married to Frances, who is an artist, and we have two children and two grandchildren. In my spare time, I enjoy travel, the art of sand sculpting, bronze sculpting, ballroom dancing, sailing, and fitness.
I feel it is my duty to participate in the community outside of patient care. I have been involved in missionary dentistry, Caring International for Children, and I participate in volunteer activities with Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, and the Veterans Administration Puget Sound Health Care System.