Dentistry is my passion. For the past 25 it has been my privilege to improve patients’ smiles and have a chance to enhance their lives.
We really appreciate our patients' loyalty and the opportunity to make a difference in their lives. Each individual arrives with unique needs and requires gentle treatment to feel at ease. Enriching a person's smile is key to his or her her self-confidence and overall health. Creating that healthy smile, improving his or her bite, alleviating pain, and providing routine dental care can make a lasting difference for someone. Providing dental treatment with integrity and the highest quality service nurtures my growth and ongoing interest in dentistry.
Education and Experience
As a perpetual student, I have the expertise and knowledge you can trust. Years of continuing education locally and across the country have enhanced my knowledge of traditional dentistry, full mouth reconstruction, cosmetics, and occlusion.
- Visiting Faculty at the Spear Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- University of Michigan for an advanced dental residency and Master of Science degree in dentistry (MS).
- Northwestern University for Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- University of Washington undergraduate education
- DOCS Conscious Sedation
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
I was born in Seattle and grew up in the Midwest. For the past 32 years, I have resided in Federal Way. I am married to Frances, who is an artist, and we have two children and two grandchildren. In my spare time, I enjoy travel, the art of sand sculpting, bronze sculpting, ballroom dancing, sailing, and fitness.
I feel it is my duty to participate in the community outside of patient care. I have been involved in missionary dentistry, Caring International for Children, and I participate in volunteer activities with Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, and the Veterans Administration Puget Sound Health Care System.